One of the leading marketing industries in the world of photography - Canon has held true to what it set it out to do since day one, and that is to produce high quality cameras for everyone. From the experienced photographer who fancies “manual options” and abuses it’s proficiency without limit to the everyday user who likes to take tons of selfies an hour without the slightest care in the world knowing it’s not blurred. Whichever user you maybe, Canon will be there to provide (and take your money as well, but not with good return of course) you with their latest and top of the line cameras for your everyday quality needs.
Let’s take a look at some of Canon’s finest cameras:
Average Rating: 10/10
The Ixus 230 HS is one of Canon’s finest achievements released in the late of year 2011, a compact camera with an easy to use interface.
- Incredible zooming capabilities - up to 8x compared to a normal compact camera
- The build quality is high standard and stylish
- Creative effects option
- Video Clips limited to 10 minutes or less
- Unorthodox button design - majority of the buttons are all nudged in the right side of the camera
Average Rating: 9.5/10
The Ixus 220 HS is one rare find if you ask me. It’s an all-in-one gadget that checks off every list of any camera fanatic out there! Oh, did I also mention it’s compact? So small and yet so efficient in doing it’s job you won’t even believe you can actually carry it in your pocket!
- Super Zoom Option
- Full HD Movie Capabilities
- Lower Noise Levels - 60% reduction at High ISO Speeds
- Insufficient Ambient Light
- Lack of Contrast in some Output
Average Rating: 7.8/10
The PowerShot SX600 HS is Canon’s latest release and it comes equipped with reliable zooming capabilities and produces high quality results. It fits the requirements for those casual users who are looking for both an affordable and an easy-to-use interface compact camera.
- Automatic Shooting Options
- 18x Optical Zoom
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Inaccurate of Autofocus
- Slow Lens - Capture quality can be off sometimes